The Insurance Committee of the NCRO is very pleased to invite you to attend a free Seminar on June 4 with presenters from WageWorks. A recent survey of members indicated a great interest in this. Attendance needs to be limited to 140, so we encourage you to bring a guest only if that guest is important to your understanding and filing your claims with WageWorks.
First, here is what you can expect. WageWorks has agreed to help us understand such areas as:
- Common filing errors that cause claim denials
- How to file after a claim denial
- The “simplest” ways that most retirees can receive the full HRA each year (single or married) as well as
- HRA funds accumulated from prior years.
- How to file for Part B (or Advantage Plan) and Part D premium reimbursements and how to file only once annually for 12 months of monthly premium reimbursements
- How to get the automatic $109/month for Medicare Part B premium (if not received already) – online or by phoning WW.
- How and what to file to get any excess over $109/mo
- Doors open 10:00
- Presentation by WW – 10:15 -11:15
- General Q&A – 11:15 -11:45 (not specific individual claims issues)
- Break – 11:45 – noon (snacks and coffee/juice/water provided)
- Individual assistance – noon – 1:45
Place – Bloomfield Twp Public Library, 1099 Lone Pine Rd, Bloomfield Twp, 48302. 1st floor, to the left after you enter the library.
Cost — Free For retirees and spouses — maximum 140 attendees (bring a guest only if that guest is important to your understanding and filing your claims with WageWorks)
[gravityform id=33 title=false description=false ajax=true tabindex=49]